“Oops! Something went wrong.” That’s what it displays upon opening.
I really like this app the ads are very minimal compared to live television and if you don’t have the money to spend on shows that no longer are on live television and require you to get a subscription from another app or out right buy each season this is your app. However if you watch on your phone which I normally do this app doesn’t support windowed mode like Hulu, or Disney plus which is unfortunate for me because I normally try and do other things that I need to get done while watching shows in windowed mode so that’s why I will only give a 4/5.
Should be better
Hard to get help for freevee, website has nothing.
Downloaded this as a last resort. Will be deleting it when I’m finished.
1. Recently the channel menu prefers to stay on top row, doesn’t want to scroll down and slides back up by itself.
2. There is no way to remove programs from “continue watching”. After watching a bit, if I decide I don’t like the program, it’s stuck there forever.
3. If you fall asleep, they will automatically play a program and now that program is also stuck on “continue watching “.
Not working with new iPhone 17 update
The new iPhone 17 update does not work with the app. You receive an error message when logging in. Something went wrong.
By shel vel
Has great shows and binge worthy series
Was really enjoying until Nov 1
Was really enjoying app until yesterday, November 1. I’m ok with commercials since viewing is free. But … since November 1 commercial breaks are about every 3 minutes, which is a bit too frequent. Can no longer use the app or recommend it to anyone. Too bad.
By j -ax
Another Amazon service not offered to everyone !!! Totally ridiculous! So disappointed with Amazon and always being told that we must wait for our region to be considered !!! It’s been years and years and years with the same line
work on ads
The App needs to work on when to show ads other than that I love it. Please work on when to show ads while watching either a movie or a show.
Best movie app I’ve had
Better than most, recent changes ng
Mostly great interface, mostly great content on the Apple TV app. However, your recent changes to the “delete my data screen” make it difficult to rewatch series television because once the queue considers episodes watched it skips them during a binge rewatch. Used to be able to clear that knob and rewatch. i don’t care whether you keep my data. But, Please add a rewatch knob for season AND for series***. Recent changes broke it, and the way it is now significantly decreases the appeal of this app.
2. Also, the live tv interface needs work. It doesn’t have a guide for more than one upcoming episode/feature, it doesn’t have a way to group favorite channels, it doesn’t categorize and subgroup to simplify searches. Ideally one would be able to sort/move preferred categories to the top, and preferred channels into a favorites/my queue/usual suspects kind of container that becomes the default landing when live tv is selected, and is exited with deliberate selection, NOT by finger slide on the remote (bad) Random walk through 400 channels is really no bueno.
3. Finally, since you’re concerned with keeping my data, a “don’t show me this again unless i search for it” knob would be very helpful to us both at both the category and show/channel level. Thanks for listening. Cheers
*** By the way, PRIMO is awesome, and we could rewatch it every week!